Please click here for the calendar view.
Palouse Zen Community Zazen and Sutras:
- We meet in person on Thursday evenings for Zazen (sitting meditation) and Kinhin (walking meditation) in the Universalist Unitarian Church of the Palouse Library. Please monitor our calendar view page for further information and weekly updates. You are also welcome to use our Contact Page to inquire about sitting in person or on zoom.
Upcoming schedule changes: (all other Thursdays we will meet as scheduled)
- July 13th – In person location change, Zazen only – no sutras. Please contact us.
6:45 Prepare the Zendo
7:00 PM Zazen
7:25 PM Kinhin
7:30 PM Zazen or Sutras (we chant sutras on the 2nd Thursday of each month)
7:55 PM ending sutra (Four infinite vows)
8:00 PM Restore the Library
Other practice opportunities:
Retreats with Jack Duffy Roshi:
- Sept. 6-10: Fragrant Water Zoom retreat; 9am-5pm (except 9/6: 2pm-5pm & 9/10: 9am-12pm)
- Oct. 25-29: Spokane Black Mountain hybrid retreat (Zoom & in-person) contact , Zen Center of Spokane.
- Dec.1-9; Winter Bones Zoom retreat; 9am-5pm (except 12/1: 2pm-5pm & 12/8: 9am-12pm)
Please use our contact form for more information about any of the practice opportunities listed.