Zazen Meditation Instruction
We offer Zazen instruction by zoom only. Please use our contact form to make arrangements with us before attending a zoom meditation for the first time. We can either meet with you before a formal sitting or by special arrangement.
Here is a link to an article An Introduction to Zen in Tricycle Magazine.
Beginner’s Talk — The following talks were given in the Fall of 2011 at TTS by Jack Duffy. These words were offered for beginners and beginners-at-heart.
- Zen Flesh Zen Bones: A Collections of Zen and Pre-Zen Writings by Paul Reps and Nyogen Senzaki
- The Still Point: A Beginners Guide to Zen Meditation by John Daido Loori
- Path of Enlightenment: Stages in a Spiritual Journey by John Daido Loori
- Three Pillars of Zen by Philip Kapleau.
- Taking the Path of Zen by Robert Aitken.
- The Way of Zen by Alan Watts.
- Dropping Ashes on the Buddha By Seung Sahn.